Friday 2 September 2011

Afternoon delight quickie

Just a short post, found http://emiliogomariz.com/TRIANGULATIONBLOG/interactive/triangulation/004.html the other night, play around with it.  Moving the mouse randomly to fill in all the squares and start of the colour sequencing I'd really like to use this as a trance focus, there's a few other options in that blog that would work equally well I think.  Will use it for a ritual sometime in the near future and let you know how it goes.


In other news, I would like to HIGHLY recommend this incense by Star Child of Glastonbury.  I went back to Glastonbury for the first time in 3 years a few weeks ago, it's still a totally wierd, fucked up, and wonderful place, and Star Child is one of the best shops I've ever found.  Yes yes I'm just as suspicious of magical blends and incense oils as the rest of you, but seriously, the shaman blend lists itself as being useful for vision questing and the like and boy is it!  I had barely unscrewed the top of the jar to smell the incense and my consciouness was out the building and 10 miles down the road!  I actually find it really difficult to properly get back inside my head for hours after inhaling this stuff even once.  It's good people, and well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment